Celebrities, because of their obvious celebrity status (kind of comes with the territory, get to make demands when they play at venues; whether it be as ridiculous as bags of corn starch or as strange as a B-12 injection administered by a physician or as detailed as Rough Rider condoms, they get what they ask for. You can check out this list of 12 celebrity demands here and then scroll through this visual of celebrity demands created by Henry Hargreaves from Vice, to really picture what some of these celebrities ask for. Some are pretty simple and normal, while others are weird as hell:
1. Busta Rhymes: 24 pieces of fried chicken, Rough Rider condoms, and Guinness.
2. Prince: Coffee and tea with honey, lemon, sugar, cream, fresh ginger root and a B-12 injection given by a physician.
3. Van Halen: Herring fish in sour cream, a large tube of KY jelly, and M & Ms except no brown ones.
4. Lady Gaga: small plate of cheese that isn’t sweaty or smelly on ice.
5. Marilyn Manson: Gummy bears.
6. Frank Sinatra: One bottle of Absolute, Jack Daniel’s, Chivas Regal, Courvoisier, Beefeater Gin, white wine, red wine with a side of twenty-four chilled jumbo shrimp, Life Savers, and cough drops.
7. Britney Spears: Fish and chips, McDonald’s cheeseburgers sans buns, 100 prunes and figs, with a framed photo of Princess Diana.
8. Foo Fighters: Big Kielbasas.
9. Mariah Carey: Cristal champagne and bendy straws.
10. Al Green: 24 long stemmed, de-thorned red roses.
11. New Kids On The Block: Haagen-Dazs ice cream and Oreos.
12. Nine Inch Nails: Two boxes of corn starch.
13. Axl Rose: Fresh white Wonder Bread and Dom Perignon.
14. Billy Idol: One tub of “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” and Pepperidge Farms Soft Baked Nantucket Chocolate Chip Cookies.
15. Rihanna: Hard-boiled eggs, turkey bacon, turkey sausage, at any time throughout the day.
16. Beyonce: Juicy baked chicken that’s heavily seasoned with garlic, sea salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper and she can only have Pepsi products.