|Apple Berry Crisp||
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Delicious Crisps Made From Apple
- 4 cups baking apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen, thawed cranberries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- Combine the apples, cranberries, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a 1-quart glass casserole dish.
- To prepare topping, combine all ingredients until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit. Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes until apples are tender. Serve warm.
Serving size: 1/2 Calories: 283 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 64 Protein: 2
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe