Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 1 min
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 21 mins
Delicious Apple Crisps
- 5 or 6 apples
- cup pure agave syrup
- cinnamon to taste
- cup whole-wheat flour
- cup oatmeal
- cup applesauce
- cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Chop the apples and place them in a lightly oiled 8- ? 8-inch baking pan.
- Cover the chopped apples with the maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and oatmeal. Then add the applesauce and brown sugar.
- Mix until the flour is just moistened.
- Spread the oatmeal mixture onto the apples. (Don’t worry if all of the chopped apples aren’t covered.)
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes and serve warm.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 58 Fat: 11 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 22 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 3
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe