|Asian Salmon Burgers||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 pound fresh salmon chunks (skinless and boneless)
- cup 1-inch scallion pieces (light and dark parts)
- cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili (hot sesame) oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- In a dry skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium heat, stirring constantly, until lightly browned, 3 minutes.
- Place the salmon, scallion, bread crumbs, egg whites, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, chili oil, and toasted sesame seeds in a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- Cover and process until everything is minced.
- Form into four 3-inch patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the patties and cook 2 minutes on one side, then turn and cook 2 minutes longer.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 40 Fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 3
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe