|Asparagi Di Campo||
Recipe Type: Pasta
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
Delicious Italian Food
- 3/4 Small Onion, minced
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Capers, rinsed & chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Mint leaf
- 1 Pound Thin asparagus
- Place onion & salt in a bowl large enough to hold the asparagus.
- Mix well & let steep for 30 minutes.
- Add the capers, lemon juice & mint leaf & marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Mix thoroughly from time to time.
- Meanwhile, bring an asparagus cooker to a boil & cook the asparagus until tender but still crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Toss the still warm asparagus with the marinade & add salt & pepper.
- Toss gently & serve.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 211 Fat: 3 Saturated fat: 4 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 44 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 7 Cholestrol: 22
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe