|Asparagus with Sole||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 10 mins
Delicious Asparagus With Sole
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 lb Sole fillets (4 pieces approximately the same size)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon or lime peel
- 4 Tbsp lemon or lime freshly squeezed juice
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tsp mustard
- Cut asparagus into 3 inch lengths. Cook in 2-quart saucepan in lightly salted water for 5 minutes, drain.
- Set aside.
- Season the skin side of the sole fillets with salt and lemon or lime peel. Place asparagus spears at one end of each fillet.
- Roll up fillets with asparagus spears inside and secure with plain round toothpicks.
- Place in a 2-quart oven-save casserole dish liberally sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Baste fish every 7 minutes.
Serving size: 0.5 Calories: 130 Carbohydrates: 6 Protein: 2 Cholestrol: 0
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe