|Baked Potato Slices||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 4 medium even potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 to 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives, thyme, sage)
- or –
- 2 to 3 tsp. dried herbs or – 1.5 tsp caraway seeds or cumin
- 4 Tbsp grated Cheddar cheese
- 1.5 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Peel potatoes if the skin is tough, otherwise just scrub and rinse
- Cut potatoes into thin slices but not all the way through. Use a handle of a spoon to prevent the knife from cutting all the way.
- Put potatoes in a baking dish. Fan them slightly.
- Sprinkle with sale and drizzle with butter.
- Sprinkle with herbs.
- Bake potatoes at 425 degrees for about 50 minutes
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake potatoes for another 10 to 15 minutes until lightly browned, cheeses are melted and potatoes are soft inside. Check with a fork.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 210 Fat: 10 Saturated fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 20 Sugar: 1 Protein: 14 Cholesterol: 0
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe