|Baked Potato with Spicy Chicken Topping||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Delicious Baked Potato with Spicy Chicken Topping
- 4 baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb. boned free range chicken breast, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/4 cup organic chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Scrub potatoes, dry and prick with fork.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and saute almonds until golden brown. Add onion and garlic. Saute until tender.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring, until chicken turns white.
- Sprinkle with flour and mix well. Combine broth, lemon juice, cinnamon, paprika, salt, and Tabasco. Gradually add to chicken mixture, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens. Stir in raisins.
- Simmer 3 minutes. Spoon over blossomed potatoes.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 79 Fat: 10 Saturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 28 Sugar: 0 Protein: 20 Cholesterol: 2
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe