|Baked Spicy Fish||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Delicious Baked Spicy Fish
- Cod fillets, fresh or frozen 1 pound
- Paprika 1¤4 teaspoon
- Garlic powder 1¤4 teaspoon
- Onion powder 1¤4 teaspoon
- Pepper 1¤8 teaspoon
- Ground oregano 1¤8 teaspoon
- Ground thyme 1¤8 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Organic butter, melted 11¤2 tablespoons
- Thaw frozen fish according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350o F.
- Separate fish into four fillets or pieces.
- Place fish in ungreased 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking pan.
- Combine paprika, garlic and onion powder, pepper, oregano, and thyme in small bowl.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture and lemon juice evenly over fish.
- Drizzle butter evenly over fish.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about to 25 minutes.
Serving size: 3 Calories: 140 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 2
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe