Broccoli & Feta Omelet with Toast
This easy breakfast recipe, which takes just 15 minutes start to finish, packs a one-two punch that will leave you feeling satisfied yet energized.
The broccoli provides filling fiber (and just 30 calories per serving), while the protein-loaded eggs curb appetite and will help stave off those late-morning cravings.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 1 serving (1 omelet and 2 pieces toast)
|Calories per serving:||390|
|Fat per serving:||19g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||23g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||35g|
|Fiber per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||440mg|
|Sodium per serving:||550mg|
|Rs per serving:||1.8g|
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add broccoli, and cook 3 minutes.
2. Combine egg, feta, and dill in a small bowl. Add egg mixture to pan. Cook 3 to 4 minutes; flip omelet and cook 2 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with toast.
Source: Health Magazine