|Cheddar Cheese Bread||
Recipe Type: Bread
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Cheddar Cheese Bread
- 1/3 cup soy flour
- 1/3 cup soy Protein*
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1/2 Teasp baking powder
- 2 Tablesps sour cream
- 2 Tablesps olive oil
- 1/2 cup organic cheddar cheese — grated
- 2 Teasps oregano
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Generously butter a loaf pan, 8 1/2 x 2 1/2.
- Combine the soy flour, soy protein, eggs, baking powder, sour cream and oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Fold in half of the cheddar. Pour the batter into the pan and sprinkle the remaining cheddar on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Serve immediately or store, wrapped well in plastic wrap, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 24 Fat: 1 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 2 Cholesterol: 3
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe