|Cheesy Broccoli Soup||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 2 cups cashew pieces
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup nutritional yeast flakes*
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- cup pimentos
- 7 cups water
- 8 cups chopped broccoli
- In a blender, add the first seven ingredients (cashew pieces through pimentos) and half of the water.
- Blend on high until creamy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and add the rest of water and the chopped broccoli.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until slightly thickened and broccoli is tender.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 88 Fat: 15 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 22 Sugar: 1 Fiber: 0 Protein: 6
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe