|CHICKEN ALMOND CASSEROLE||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 10 mins
- 1 c. organic chicken breast, diced and cooked
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. sliced almonds
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. celery, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 c. cracker crumbs (I use Zesta)
- 2 1/2 tsp. butter
- Mix together cracker crumbs and butter; set aside.
- Combine chicken, chicken soup, almonds, mayonnaise, celery, salt, pepper, eggs and lemon juice.
- Grease a deep casserole dish and pour mixed ingredients in alternating layers with 3/4 cup of buttered cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Cover with remaining buttered crumbs and brown.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 200 Fat: 11 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 17 Fiber: 0 Protein: 20 Cholesterol: 19
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe