|CHICKEN BREASTS IN SOUR CREAM||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 6 organic chicken breasts, split and boned
- 2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. breadcrumbs
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
- In bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Roll chicken breasts in sour cream mixture, place in bowl and top with any remaining sour cream.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Remove chicken breasts, taking up as much of sour cream mixture as possible.
- Roll chicken in breadcrumbs to coat well.
- Place in baking dish.
- Mix oil and butter; pour half the melted butter and olive oil over chicken and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Pour remaining butter sauce over chicken and bake 5 minutes more.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 240 Fat: 16 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 29 Sugar: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 20 Cholesterol: 24
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe