|CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI WITH RICE||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 1 1/2 c. Minute Premium brown long grain rice
- 1 lb. organic chicken breasts, boned and cut into strips
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can organic milk
- 2 tbsp. Dijon style mustard
- 1/2 c. cheddar or Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 c. broccoli cuts
- 2 tbsp. pimento, chopped (optional)
- Bring water to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover, remove from heat, let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken in hot oil until lightly browned.
- Stir in soup, milk, mustard and cheese, Add broccoli and pimento. Bring to a full boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Pour over rice.
- Serves 4.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 270 Fat: 13 Saturated fat: 2 Unsaturated fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 20 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 2 Protein: 15 Cholesterol: 0
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe