Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 2 (6 oz.) organic chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. shallots, chopped
- 1 c. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 c. chardonnay (or other dry white wine)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. veg. oil
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- Parsley, chopped
- Pound chicken flat; set aside.
- In butter, saute shallots; add mushrooms and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add wine and lemon juice; let simmer 6 to 7 minutes.
- Dredge chicken in flour and season if desired.
- Saute in oil in frying pan.
- Add cream to mushroom mixture and heat until reduced.
- On warm serving plates, place mushrooms over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 190 Fat: 10 Saturated fat: 3 Sugar: 0 Protein: 17
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe