|CHICKEN IN ORANGE SAUCE||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 4 organic chicken breast halves
- 1/4 c. flour
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp. organic butter
- 1 1/2 c. orange juice
- Coat each half breast with seasoned flour.
- Melt butter in pan and saute each side over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Add orange juice and cover.
- Cook about 15 to minutes more on reduced heat until done.
- Serve over brown rice, if desired, with the sauce.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 299 Fat: 15 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 19 Cholesterol: 25
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe