Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 45 mins
- 6 organic chicken breasts, boned, skinned and halved
- Garlic powder
- Curry powder
- 1/4 c. organic butter or margarine
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1/4 c. Amaretto di Saronno
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 c. organic chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Patty shells
- Cut chicken into 1″ wide strips. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and curry powder.
- Roll strips in flour.
- Heat butter or margarine in a large skillet.
- Brown chicken pieces on all sides.
- Add mushrooms, Amaretto di Saronno, grated rind and juice.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Mix chicken broth and cornstarch.
- Stir mixture into skillet.
- Stir over low heat until mixture bubbles and thickens.
- Season to taste with salt, if necessary.
- Spoon mixture into patty shell.
- Garnish with parsley and diced tomato, if desired.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 101 Fat: 17 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 5
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe