|Chicken and Vegetables||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 6 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 36 mins
- Organic butter 1 and 1/2 tablespoons
- Garlic powder 1 teaspoon
- Onions, chopped 1¤2 cup
- Organic Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless 1 pound + 4 ounces
- Cut green beans, frozen 10-ounce package
- Pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Melt the butter in heavy skillet.
- Add garlic and onions; stir until blended.
- Cook over medium heat, until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Place chicken in the skillet. Cook over medium heat, until chicken is thoroughly done and no longer pink in color, about 12 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Place frozen green beans, pepper, and cooked onions in same skillet.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat until beans are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken to vegetable mixture. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about minutes.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 190 Fat: 11 Saturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 12 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 20 Cholesterol: 2
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe