|Chilled Yogurt Basil Soup||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 3 cups peeled, cubed cucumber
- 1 cup cubed zucchini
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- cup cubed green bell pepper
- cup cubed onion
- cup lightly packed basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon lightly packed mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup organic plain yogurt
- Salt to taste
- In a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade, combine the cucumber, zucchini, broth, green pepper, onion, basil, parsley, mint, vinegar, oil, garlic, and pepper.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and blend on low speed until mixed.
- Season with salt if desired.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe