|Cucumber Cold Soup||
Recipe Type: Soup
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Delicious Cucumber Cold Soup
- Cucumber : 2
- Green onion : 1/2 stalk
- Garlic : 1 clove
- Soy sauce : 2 tbs
- Vinegar : 3 tbs
- Sugar : 1tb
- Sesame seed, roasted : 1/2 ts
- Hot pepper powder : 1 ts
- Wash the cucumbers scrubbing with salt. Cut them in thin strips, or slice them 1/10 inch thick.
- Crush the garlic and chop the green onion.
- Put the cucumbers, green onion, garlic, hot pepper powder, and 1 tablespoonful of vinegar in
- a bowl. Mix them well by hand.
- Combine the remaining vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce with 4 cups of cooled water.
- For serving, pour the cooled soup on the mixture in the bowl, then sprinkle the roasted
- sesame seeds. Transfer it to individual bowls.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 32 Fat: 3 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 7 Protein: 4 Cholestrol: 0
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe