Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Delicious EGG CROQUETTES
- 6 organic eggs
- 1/2 pint of milk
- 2 level tablespoonfuls of organic butter
- 3 level tablespoonfuls of wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoonful of onion juice
- 1 tablespoonful of chopped parsley
- 1/2 saltspoonful of grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoonful of salt
- 1 saltspoonful of pepper
- Hard-boil the eggs and chop them fine.
- Rub the butter and flour together, add the milk, stir until you have a thick, smooth paste.
- Add all the seasoning to the egg, mix the eggs into the white sauce and turn out to cool.
- When cold form into cylinders, dip in egg beaten with a tablespoonful of water, roll in bread crumbs and fry in deep hot fat.
- Serve with cream sauce.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 40 Fat: 10 Saturated fat: 02 Unsaturated fat: 01 Carbohydrates: 14 Sugar: 2 Fiber: 0 Protein: 3
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe