Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Delicious EGG PUDDING
- 6 organic eggs
- 6 slices of stonebaked wholewheat bread
- 1 tablespoonful of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoonfuls of chopped chives
- 2 tablespoonfuls of organic butter
- 1 tablespoonful of spelt flour
- 1/2 pint of organic milk
- 1/2 teaspoonful of himalayan salt
- 1 saltspoonful of white pepper
- Break the eggs in a bowl, add all the seasoning.
- Rub the butter and flour together, add the milk, stir until boiling, and then add this to the eggs; beat together until thoroughly mixed.
- Crumb the bread, removing the crusts; stir this in at last.
- Turn into a buttered baking dish, cover with grated cheese, and bake in the oven until thoroughly “set” and a nice brown.
It makes an exceedingly good, easily digested luncheon or supper dish for children.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 60 Fat: 4 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 0 Protein: 7
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe