Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 55 mins
Delicious EGGS BERNAISE
- 6 organic whole eggs
- 4 yolks of eggs
- 4 tablespoonfuls of organic stock
- 4 tablespoonfuls of olive oil
- 1 tablespoonful of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoonful of tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoonful of organic butter
- 1 tablespoonful of flour
- 1/2 cupful of strained tomato
- 1 teaspoonful of onion juice
- 1/2 teaspoonful of salt
- Put the stock, yolks of eggs and olive oil into a saucepan, stir over hot water until you have a thick, smooth sauce like mayonnaise;
- take from the fire, and when slightly cool stir in the tarragon vinegar and parsley.
- Rub the butter and flour together, add the tomato, and when boiling add a palatable seasoning of salt and pepper.
- Toast six halves of English muffins or squares of bread.
- Heat a platter, butter the toast, put it on the hot platter, and poach the eggs.
- Put one poached egg on each slice of toast, fill the bottom of the dish with tomato sauce and put a tablespoonful of Bernaise sauce on top of each egg.
- These may be garnished with a little chopped truffle, or a little chopped parsley.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 50 Fat: 1 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 10 Sugar: 1 Fiber: 0 Protein: 3
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe