|EGGS EN PANADE||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Delicious EGGS EN PANADE
- 2 organic eggs
- 6 slices of wholewheat bread
- 1/2 cupful of organic milk or cream
- 4 tablespoonfuls of olive oil
- 1 tablespoonful of chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoonful of salt
- 1 saltspoonful of pepper
- Trim the crusts from the bread. Beat the eggs until well mixed, but not light, then add the milk or cream, salt and pepper.
- Put the oil in a shallow frying pan, dip the slices of bread in the beaten egg and drop them into the hot oil; when brown on one side, turn and brown the other.
- Dish on a hot platter, dust with the chopped parsley and send at once to the table.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 30 Fat: 5 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 15 Sugar: 1 Protein: 1
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe