|EGGS A LA BOURBON||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Delicious EGGS A LA BOURBON
- 6 organic eggs
- 1/2 pint of organic stock
- 1 tablespoonful of organic butter
- 6 tablespoonfuls of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoonful of salt
- 1 dash of pepper
- Put the stock in a small saucepan, poach the eggs in it, two at a time;
- lift them carefully and lay them on a hot granite or silver dish.
- When all are poached, dust over the cheese and stand them in the hot oven for just a moment until the cheese is melted.
- In the meantime boil the stock until it is reduced one-half, add the butter, baste it over the eggs and send to the table.
This dish may be garnished with triangular pieces of toast.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 70 Fat: 10 Saturated fat: 2 Unsaturated fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 5
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe