|EGGS A LA REGENCE||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Delicious EGGS A LA REGENCE
- 6 organic eggs
- 1/2 cupful of chopped cold cooked ham
- 1 grated onion
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 tablespoonfuls of organic butter
- 2 tablespoonfuls of spelt flour
- 1/2 pint of organic chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoonful of salt
- 1 saltspoonful of pepper
- Stand the ham over hot water until thoroughly heated.
- Rub the butter and flour together, add the stock, stir until boiling, add the mushrooms, sliced, the salt, pepper and the onion; stand this over hot water while you poach the eggs.
- Dish the eggs, cover them with the sauce, strained, and cover with the chopped ham.
- Garnish the dish with mashed potatoes or boiled rice, and send at once to the table.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 45 Fat: 0 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 3
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe