Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 6 organic eggs
- 4 organic chicken livers
- 12 nice mushrooms
- 1/2 cupful of organic stock
- 1/2 teaspoonful of Himalayan salt
- 1 dash of pepper
- Put the stock in a saucepan and boil rapidly until reduced one-half, add a drop or two of browning.
- Throw the chicken livers into boiling water and let them simmer gently for ten minutes; drain.
- Slice the mushrooms and put them, with the livers, into the stock;
- let them stand until you have cooked the eggs.
- Put a tablespoonful of butter in the bottom of a shallow platter; when melted break in the eggs, stand them in the oven until “set,” garnish with the livers and mushrooms and pour over the sauce.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 77 Fat: 0 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 16
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe