Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Delicious EGGS ZANZIBAR
- 1 small egg plant
- 1 thin slice of ham
- 6 organic eggs
- 2 tablespoonfuls of sherry
- 2 tablespoonfuls of tomato catchup
- 2 level tablespoonfuls of organic butter
- 1 dash of pepper
- Cut the egg plant into slices, season it with salt and pepper, dip in egg and bread crumbs and fry carefully in deep hot fat; put this on brown paper in the oven to dry.
- Broil the ham, cut it into squares sufficiently small to go neatly on top of each slice of egg plant.
- Poach the eggs, and heat the other ingredients for the sauce.
- Dish the egg plant on a platter, put on the ham, and on each piece of ham an egg;
- Baste with sauce and send to the table.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 78 Fat: 5 Saturated fat: 6 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 3 Protein: 6
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe