|FILLETS OF EGGS||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Delicious FILLETS OF EGGS
- 6 organic eggs
- 4 tablespoonfuls of good stock
- 1/2 teaspoonful of salt
- 1 saltspoonful of pepper
- Beat the eggs with the stock, add the salt and pepper.
- Turn them into a buttered square pan, stand this in another of boiling water, and cook in the oven until the eggs are thoroughly “set.”
- Cut the preparation into thin fillets or slices, dip in either a thin batter made from one egg, a half cupful of milk and flour to thicken, or they may be dipped in beaten egg, rolled in bread crumbs and fried in deep hot fat.
- Arrange the fillets in a platter on a napkin, one overlapping the other;
- garnish with parsley and send to the table with a boat of tomato or white sauce.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 70 Fat: 10 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 30 Sugar: 1 Fiber: 0 Protein: 2
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe