Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 1 hour
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 1 hour 25 mins
- 3 1/2 lbs prime T-bone steak
- 1/3 cup minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped basil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Season the steak with the garlic, parsley, and basil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the steak
- with the olive oil and marinate for 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat the grill and cook the steak for 1 hour over medium heat, turning every
- minutes. While grilling, preheat the oven to 400’F. When the meat is ready, remove it from
- the grill and let stand for 20 minutes. Roast the meat in the oven for 10-30 minutes, depending on
- how you like it. One hour on the grill and 10 minutes in the oven yields a medium-rare meat. A
- meat thermometer should register 145’F for medium-rare.
- Slice the steak and drizzle it with some of the olive oil marinade (now at room temperature).
Serving size: 1 Calories: 885 Fat: 68 Carbohydrates: 5 Protein: 60 Cholestrol: 5
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe