|Ginseng Chicken Soup||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours 15 mins
Delicious Chicken Soup
- Whole Organic chicken (about 1 pound (450 g), cleaned) :2
- Glutinous rice : 1/2 cup (about 100 g)
- Jujube (Korean Date), dried : 4
- Fresh ginseng (about 5 inches long) : 2
- Chestnut : 2
- Ginkgo nut : 2
- Garlic : 4 cloves
- Wash the rice thoroughly and drain it.
- Stuff the chickens with the rice, jujubes, ginsengs, chestnuts, ginkgo nuts, and garlic cloves.
- Cross and bind the chickens legs with thread to keep the stuffing in.
- Put the stuffed chickens in the pot. Add 10 cups of water and simmer them over low heat for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Transfer the chickens with their broth to the individual bowls.
- Serve the salt mixed with pepper in a small bowl as a seasoning dip.
Serving size: 0 Calories: 1500 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 5 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 20 Cholesterol: 0
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe