Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- lb. canned chickpeas
- 1 large potato, cooked and cubed
- 1 large onion, pureed
- 1 large tomato, pureed
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. each cumin, coriander, turmeric and chilli powders.
- 1 tsp. salt or to taste
- 1 cup of spinach leaves, pureed
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan (or skillet) and saute the onion and tomato, ginger and garlic pastes, cumin, coriander, turmeric and chilli powders together for five minutes.
- Add the spinach paste and the potatoes, and cook for twenty five minutes on medium low heat with a cup of lukewarm water. The chickpeas are added, and the curry allowed to simmer for two minutes, before serving.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe