|Herbed Crostini with Roasted Garlic||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 hour 30 mins
Total time: 1 hour 40 mins
- 8 bulbs garlic
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- dashes of oregano, rosemary, or basil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut off the tops of the bulbs of garlic, exposing the tops of each clove.
- Drizzle each bulb with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Wrap well in tinfoil and bake until soft, 50 to 60 minutes.
- While the garlic is baking, cut the bread into 32 slices.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet and brush each piece with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on oregano, rosemary, or basil.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
- When the garlic is done, spread onto Herbed Crostini and serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 70 Fat: 0 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 24 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 17
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe