|HONEY SPICED CAJUN CHICKEN||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 10 oz. pounded Organic chicken breast
- Cooked linguine
- 3 sliced mushrooms
- 1 diced tomato
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 3 oz. cream
- Pat the chicken in the seasonings, then in a very hot fry pan; sear the chicken on both sides until it is done.
- Take chicken, slice, put back in pan with a little oil, saute the diced tomato and mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Add the honey, mustard and cream.
- Cook for 5 minutes at medium heat.
- Toss in linguine.
- Serves 2.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 200 Saturated fat: 10 Sugar: 10 Fiber: 10 Protein: 10 Cholesterol: 10
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe