|Korean Barbecued Beef (Pul-kogi)||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Korean Barbecued Beef (Pul-kogi)
- Grass fed organic Beef (sirloin, lean) : 1.1 lb (500 g)
- Pear : 1/2
- Green onion : 2 stalks
- Garlic : 6 cloves
- Soy sauce : 4 tbs
- Brown Sugar : 2 tbs
- Sesame oil : 1 tb
- Rice wine, refined : 1 tb
- Sesame seed, roasted : 1 ts
- Cut the beef into 1/5 inch-thick slices. Score them closely on both sides of each piece.
- Grate the pear. Chop the garlic and green onion finely.
- Combine all the ingredients well except the beef.
- Apply the marinade to the beef slices one by one.
- Marinate them at room temperature for about 2 hours, or longer if the meat is tough.
- The best taste is achieved when it is grilled on a charcoal. You can also cook it on skillet or broiler.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 950 Fat: 10 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 40 Protein: 37 Cholesterol: 20
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe