|Two Layer Pumpkin Pie||
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Delicious Two Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 1 pie crust, baked
- 2 cups prepared pumpkin
- 1 cup cold almond or coconut milk
- 2 pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding mix, sugar free
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 8 oz. low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbs. brown or coconut palm sugar
- 1 tbs. almond or coconut milk
- 8 oz. cool whip, Lite
- Bake pie crust until browned and allow to cool.
- Mix together pumpkin, allspice, cloves, cinnamon, 1 cup milk, and pudding mixes. Mix well.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and milk.
- Stir until smooth and add 1 1/2 cups cool whip.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in bottom of prepared cooled crust.
- Spread pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining cool whip. Chill for several hours before serving.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 150 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 10 Cholestrol: 0
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe