|LEMON – PARSLEY CHICKEN BREASTS||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 mins
- 2 whole chicken Organic breasts, boned & skinned
- 1/3 c. white wine
- 1/3 c. lemon juice
- 2 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 c. parsley, fresh
- In a measuring cup, combine wine, lemon juice and garlic.
- Pound each breast until 1/4 inch thick and lightly coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and brown chicken, 5 minutes on each side.
- Stir wine mixture and pour over chicken in skillet.
- Sprinkle on parsley and let simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve with pan juices.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 200 Fat: 0 Saturated fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 0 Protein: 21
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe