|MARY’S CHICKEN DISH||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 15 mins
- 6 pieces boneless Organic breast of chicken
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. organic butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Organic eggs
- 1 Organic bouillon cube
- 1 cup Organic chicken broth
- 6 slices of Mozzarella cheese
- Dip boneless, skinless chicken breast in breadcrumbs and eggs.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil, butter, garlic and melt bouillon cube. Make sure to put heat on low so oil doesn’t burn.
- When oil is hot, brown chicken on both sides in oil, increase heat so chicken gets nice and brown on both sides, lower heat and add chicken broth.
- Simmer until hot.
- Add Mozzarella cheese to top chicken.
- Serve with whole wheat spaghetti or fresh salad.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 270 Saturated fat: 0 Protein: 22
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe