|Mediterranean Roasted Fish||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Delicious Mediterranean Roasted Fish
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. dry white or red wine
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cherry tomatoes
- 1 fennel
- 2 courgettes
- 8 imported black olives, such as Kalamata, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. grated orange zest
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lb. thick-cut, firm-fleshed fish fillets, such as cod, halibut,
- mahi-mahi or monkfish, trimmed of any membrane, cut into 4 portions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and saute until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add wine and garlic and simmer for 30 seconds.
- Add the courgettes, fennel and tomatoes along with the olives, oregano and orange zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in a shallow baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the fish fillets are opaque in the center.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 166 Fat: 9 Protein: 21 Cholestrol: 47
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe