|MEXICALI CHEDDAR BEAN SALAD||
Recipe Type: Salad
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 1 can (16 oz.) each: black beans, kidney beans and navy or great northern beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup green onion slices
- 6 oz. (1 cups) reduced-fat mild Cheddar cheese, cut into strips
- Mix together all ingredients except cheese; chill.
- Toss with cheese before serving.
Serving size: 0 Calories: 45 Fat: 7 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 5 Sugar: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 4
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe