|Mojito Grapefruit Pear Salad||
Recipe Type: Salad
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 15 mins
You can omit the pears and just use extra grapefruit and it’s still a lovely dessert. You must use fresh mint.
- 2 grapefruits
- 1 pear, peeled and cut into ?-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons thinly shredded mint leaves
- 1 to 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon rum
- Using a sharp paring knife, remove the skin and pith from the grapefruits.
- Working over a medium bowl, cut the segments from the membrane.
- When all the segments have been removed, squeeze any juice from the membrane.
- Add the pear, mint, agave syrup, and stir.
Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Sugar: 0 Protein: 0
LOW: total fat, saturated fat, protein, cholesterol, calcium, iron, phosphorus,
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe