Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1-1/4 pounds center-cut wild salmon fillets, cut into 4 portions
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat broiler. Line a metal pan with foil, then lightly oil or coat it with nonstick spray.
- Place salmon pieces, skin-side down, in prepared pan. Season with
- salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mustard and
- lemon juice. Spread evenly over salmon.
- Broil salmon, 5 inches from heat source, for 10 to 12 minutes, or
- until opaque in the center. Serve with lemon wedges.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 255 Fat: 10 Saturated fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 1 Protein: 29 Cholestrol: 83
Serve & Enjoy!
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe