|Pan-Grilled Salmon Fillets with Tomato & Tarragon||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Delicious Salmon Fillets
- 1-1 1/4 pounds Wild Salmon fillet, skin on (scaling is not necessary), pin bones removed, cut into 4 pieces
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup very finely chopped fresh chives
- 3 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- Fresh chives for garnish
- Preheat a 12-inch ovenproof skillet (cast iron is fine) for 3 or 4 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Preheat the broiler, positioning the top rack about 4 inches from the heat.
- Place salmon fillets in the skillet, skin-side down, leaving the heat on medium-high.
- Sprinkle with pepper and cook, undisturbed, for about 6 minutes, or until the salmon flesh turns opaque about halfway up the fish.
- Transfer the skillet to the broiler and leave it there for 2 or 3 minutes, just until the salmon browns on top. The salmon should still be moist in the middle.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat wine over medium heat. Let it simmer for about 1 minute.
- Add chives, tarragon and butter and stir.
- When the butter has melted, add tomatoes and cook another 30 seconds.
- Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.
- Remove and discard the tarragon.
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon. Garnish with chives and Enjoy!
Serving size: 1 Calories: 185 Fat: 3 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 3 Protein: 23 Cholesterol: 65
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe