|Pan-Seared Cajun Shrimp||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Delicious Pan-Seared Cajun Shrimp
- 1 pounds jumbo shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoons Cajun spice mix
- available in most supermarkets; or Cajun Shake
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Remove the shells and devein the shrimp; rinse and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, Cajun spice mix, and salt, if using.
- Add the shrimp and toss until covered with the spice mixture.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook the shrimp over medium-high heat until just cooked, about to 3 minutes per side.
- Stir in the parsley and lemon juice.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 111 Fat: 0 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 5
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe