|Peach and Blueberry Crispy||
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 1 hour
Not quite a traditional “crisp” the nuts and oatmeal topping is just delicious. You can make this with fresh or frozen fruit. If using frozen, measure it while frozen, then thaw before continuing with the recipe. For a really delicious treat, serve this slightly warmed with some vanilla ice cream on the side.
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted organic butter
- cup old fashioned oat flakes
- cup slivered almonds
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a 1-quart baking dish, stir together the agave and cornstarch until the cornstarch is dissolved.
- Add the fruit and toss to coat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the agave syrup and butter; stir in the oats, almonds, and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the top of the fruit.
- Bake 30 minutes or until the fruit mixture is bubbly.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe