|Poached Salmon Spinach Salad||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Delicious Poached Salmon Spinach Salad
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound cleaned fresh spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2″ pieces
- Poached wild salmon
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat. When hot, saute the spinach for 1-2 minutes. Mix in the salt and pepper and divide the spinach among 4 plates.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the skillet. Saute the onion and tomatoes over medium heat until the onion is tender, about 5–6 minutes.
- Arrange the salmon on the spinach and top with the tomatoes and onion. Garnish with parsley, if using.
Calories: 98 Fat: 7 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 9 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 2 Cholestrol: 0
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe