|POTTED CHICKEN WITH PEPPERS AND MUSHROOMS||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 15 mins
- 4 organic chicken breasts
- 3 green peppers
- 2 (3 oz.) cans mushrooms
- 1 lg. onion
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Oil for browning
- 1 c. water
- Brown chicken and remove from pot;
- brown peppers sliced and remove from pot.
- Brown onions and mushrooms together; add peppers and chicken, plus seasoning and water.
- Cover and cook on slow flame after first boil, for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken, should be soft.
- Add peeled potatoes in large chunks and cook for additional 15 to 20 minutes until done in gravy.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 200 Fat: 15 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 20 Cholesterol: 3
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe