Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
Delicious quick Quesadillas
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chick peas)
- cup water-packed roasted
- red pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini*
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- teaspoon cumin
- 8 corn tortillas
- cup chopped green onions
- to 1 cup salsa
- Drain the beans and place in a food processor or blender with the next five ingredients.
- Process until very smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread a tortilla with 2 to 3 tablespoons of the garbanzo mixture and place in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle with chopped onions and salsa.
- Top with a second tortilla and cook until the bottom tortilla is warm and soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook the second side for 1 minute.
- Remove from the pan and cut in half. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 80 Fat: 0 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 10
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe