|Radish Root Kimchi||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Delicious Radish Root Kimchi
- Radish root, 3 1/2 lbs : 2
- Hot pepper powder : 2/3 cup
- Small green onion
- Garlic, chopped : 3 tbs
- Ginger, chopped : 1/2 tbs
- Salted baby shrimps, chopped : 2/3 cup (available in Korean stores)
- Artificial sweetener, a kind of saccharin : 1/2 tb
- Milk : 1/2 cup
- Soda pop : 1/2 cup
- Salt : 2/3 cup
- Sugar : 1/2~1 tb
- Peel and wash the radish roots and cut them into 1 inch cubic. Sprinkle the salt and artificial
- sweetener evenly and mix them together and set aside for about 1 hour.
- Pour out the water come out. Put the hot pepper powder in the bowl with the cubed radish
- roots and mix them well until the roots get dyed red.
- Trim and wash the green onion and dropwart. Cut them 1 1/2 inches long.
- Put the green onion, dropwort, garlic, ginger, salted baby shrimps and sugar in the bowl and
- mix them well.
- Pour the milk and soda pop in the bowl and mix together again.
- Keep in a cool place for half a day, then serve.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 40 Fat: 2 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 12 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 2 Cholestrol: 0
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe